Title: Walk After You
Music: Left Lane
Vidder: Romanse
Pairing: Sherlock/John
Rating: G
Video Beta: The multi-talented, generous of spirit, LilyK. Many thanks! ; )
Disclaimer: No copyright infringement intended.
Summary: No matter what, no matter what occurs, no matter where Sherlock leads, John will walk after him.
A short Introduction: Greetings from a Sherlock Newbie! I’m Romanse and if there’s room in the sandbox, I’d love to come play! I hope this vid will be enjoyed by a soul or two. All are welcome to visit on my LJ!
“Walk After You”
Music: Left Lane
Vidder: Romanse
Pairing: Sherlock/John
Rating: G
Video Beta: The multi-talented, generous of spirit, LilyK. Many thanks! ; )
Disclaimer: No copyright infringement intended.
Summary: No matter what, no matter what occurs, no matter where Sherlock leads, John will walk after him.
A short Introduction: Greetings from a Sherlock Newbie! I’m Romanse and if there’s room in the sandbox, I’d love to come play! I hope this vid will be enjoyed by a soul or two. All are welcome to visit on my LJ!
“Walk After You”
- Mood:
creative

Comments